I have 15 years experience in delivering evidence-based psychotherapies in various NHS Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) services around the UK. This led to my interest in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) as a relapse prevention tool for recurrent clinical depression.
I have been practising meditation since attending an eight-week mindfulness course in 2011. In 2020 I graduated with a Master of Arts (MA) in Teaching Mindfulness and a certificate of competence in teaching MBCT from the University of Bangor.
I am currently a self-employed mindfulness teacher and supervisor. I am registered on British Association of Mindfulness Based Approaches (BAMBA) as an MBCT teacher. I am a trained, level 3 assessor in Mindfulness Based Interventions: Teaching Assessment Criteria (MBI:TAC).
● MA in Teaching Mindfulness, The University of Bangor.
● Postgraduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), The University of Brighton.
● Postgraduate Certificate in Primary Care Mental Health, The University of Manchester.
● Psychology Bsc (Hons), Manchester Metropolitan University.
● MBCT for clinical settings
● I have delivered CBT supervision in NHS psychological therapy services to low and high intensity practitioners for over 10 years.
● I am trained in Mindfulness-based supervision.
● Clinical populations (primary care, depression, anxiety, long term health conditions)
1 hour individual session – £50-£60
½ hour individual session – £25-£35
Please see our Supervision FAQs for more details on the cost of supervision.
I am working towards BAMBA registration in teaching Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy for Life (MBCT-L) after completing the training in March 2020.