I offer supervision in Mandarin. I was born in Qingdao, Shandong, China, and had a happy childhood surrounded by a large and caring family. After becoming an adult, I moved to Beijing, where I have been studying and working ever since. I previously worked for a Fortune 500 company and eventually became a senior executive responsible for sales and marketing in the entire China region. However, after the birth of my child, my interests shifted toward psychology and parenting, leading me to embark on a journey of personal growth and professional development.
Over the years, I have explored and studied various fields, including psychoanalysis, family therapy, meditation, dance therapy, Tai Chi, and mindfulness. In my professional journey, I have organized dance therapy workshops in over 30 cities across China and collaborated with Western teachers to host embodiment leadership courses. In my career, I have discovered my true passion and sense of “coming home” through mindfulness practice and teaching. At the same time, I have also experienced the benefits of integrating mindfulness into my daily life.
Combining my personal journey with my professional training, I aspire to serve a broader audience and help people navigate challenges and find happiness.
• MBSR teacher training， Mindfulness Center, University of Massachusetts
• MBCT-L Training workshop, Oxford Mindfulness Centre
• Finding Peace in a Frantic World course, Oxford Mindfulness Centre
• Supervisors ’training, The Mindfulness Network
• Soft skills trainer training, Schouten, Netherlands
• Detox Meditation Instructor, OWA, India
Teaching-Training Specialisms 教学培训的专业领域
· Working with the general public as an independent mindfulness teacher.
· MBCT for general public and clinical
· MBCT-L for general public
· MBSR for general public
· Supervision （personal，group）
· Personal Practice Mentoring
· Adapting the eight-week course for different contexts
· Helping to enhance embodiment with body awareness and movements
· The inquiry process
· MBCT- L教学面对一般大众
· 督导 （个人、团体）
• Since 2021, teaching/supervising mindfulness-based trainees and teachers
• Three-day training x2 in mindfulness-based supervision （Level I & Level II）
• Since 2021, under supra-vision with a Mindfulness Network supra-visor
• 3 times 5-day online retreat organized by The Mindfulness Network
• 自2021年起，持续接受Mindfulness Network 的Supra-vision
• MBCT-D for general public
• MBCT-L for general public
• MBCT-D 一般大众
• MBCT-L 一般大众
Supervision Rates 督导收费
1 hour individual session – £50-£60
½ hour individual session – £25-£35
Please see our Supervision FAQs for more details on the cost of supervision
Personal Practice 个人修习
Since 2010, I have been consistently promoting dance therapy courses in China, helping people reconnect with their body sensations and become aware of their habitual patterns. I have also studied in India to become a meditation instructor.
Starting from 2015, I began systematic trained in mindfulness and gradually became a mindfulness teacher and supervisor. I participate in one to two retreats each year. I also maintain a personal practice, including Tai Chi, yoga, dance, and meditation, to uphold the quality of my life and work better in serving the general public and professionals.
Research Activities and Interests
I am interested in the integration of mindfulness and dance/Movement Therapy.