I am the Chief of the Psychiatric Department at the Tainan Municipal Hospital in Taiwan. I specialise in child and adolescent psychiatry and psycho-oncology. I am also a university lecturer.
As well as a certified MBCT teacher and a trainer through the Oxford Mindfulness Center, I am also trained in Mindfulness-Based Supervision through the Mindfulness Network.
I have extensive experience teaching the MBCT family programmes for cancer patients, workplaces, university students, healthcare professionals, and general populations. In addition to that, I am also a MiSP .b and paws b teacher for children and teenagers.
我是英國牛津正念中心認證之正念認知(MBCT)的老師及培訓師。我也經由英國the Mindfulness Network 完成督導訓練。我帶領各種MBCT 團體經驗豐富，包括了癌症患者，工作職場, 大學生，醫療專業人員，及一般大眾。我也是英國靜觀校園計畫兒童青少年.b 和 paws b 課程講師。
I offer supervision in Mandarin.
- Specialist of Psychiatrist, Taiwanese Society of Psychiatry (TSP)
- Specialist of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Taiwanese Society of Child and Adolescents Psychiatry (TSCAP)
- Certified Fellow in Taiwan Psycho-oncology Society (CF-TPOS)
- Medical degree (MD)
- 精神科專科醫師, 台灣精神醫學會
- 兒童青少年精神科專科醫師, 台灣兒童青少年精神醫學會
- 心理腫瘤專家證書, 台灣心理腫瘤學學會
- Masters in Science (Behavioural Science) (Kaohsiung Medical University)
- 高雄醫學大學理學碩士 (行為科學)
- MBCT for clinical and non-clinical populations
- MBCT-L for non-clinical populations
- Finding Peace in a Frantic World in university students
- Taking It Further in general populations
- MBCT for Cancer for clinical population
- MBI’s for staff teams, healthcare professionals, and school teachers
- MBI’s for children and young people
- MBCT 臨床與非臨床人群
- MBCT-L 非臨床人群
- Finding Peace in a Frantic World 大學生和研究生
- Taking It Further 一般大眾
- MBCT for Cancer 用於癌症人群
- 正念介入療法用於員工團隊, 健康專業人員, 和學校老師
- MBCT (Competency Assessment Certificate)
- MBCT-L, Finding Peace in a Frantic World, Taking It Further (trained teacher)
- MBCT for Cancer (trained teacher)
- MB-EAT (Mindfulness-based Eating Awareness Training) (trained teacher)
- MSCP (Mindful Self Care Program) (trained teacher)
- Mindfulness in Schools (trained .b and paws b teacher)
- MBCT 認證教師
- MBCT-L, Finding Peace in a Frantic World, Taking It Further 合格教師
- MBCT for Cancer 合格教師
- MB-EAT 合格教師
- MSCP 合格教師
- 靜觀校園計畫.b 和 paws b 合格教師
- Since 1993, clinical supervision for mental health professionals
- Since 2020, teaching/supervising mindfulness-based trainees and teachers
- Three-day training in mindfulness-based supervision
- Training with MBI: TAC
- Since 2020, under supra-vision with a Mindfulness Network supra-visor
- 自1993年起 臨床督導精神衛生相關專業人員
- MBI:TAC 訓練
- 自2020年起,持續接受Mindfulness Network 的Supra-vision
- MBCT-D for clinical populations
- MBCT-L and Finding Peace in a Frantic World for non-clinical populations
- MBI’s in workplace settings
- MBCT-D 臨床人群
- MBCT-L 和 Finding Peace in a Frantic World 非臨床人群
1-hour individual session – £50-£60
½ hour individual session – £25-£35
Please see our Supervision FAQs for more details on the cost of supervision.
My interest in mindfulness began in 2012 when I started working with the cancer population. I subsequently trained as a mindfulness teacher and, more recently, a trainer and supervisor. I have attended insight meditation retreats guided by mindfulness teachers regularly. As well as retreats, I regularly meditate, which provide precious opportunities to cultivate steady and grounded qualities in extended and challenging conditions.
Research Activities and Interests
My research focuses on MBCT for the well-being of cancer patients, young students, and medical professionals.