I am a Mindfulness Teacher, Supervisor and Teacher Trainer for the Sussex Mindfulness Centre. I am also a BACP Accredited Psychological Therapist and have integrated Mindfulness Practices into my therapeutic work with young people and adults since 2015. I currently teach Mindfulness based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Mindfulness based Cognitive Therapy for Life (MBCT-L), Finding Peace in a Frantic World, and adapted MBCT courses for adolescents and parents/carers in NHS Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), to Staff groups and in the Community.
- Mindfulness based Intervention -Teaching Assessment Criteria (MBI-TAC) – Level 1 & 2 Training to support in using the MBI-TAC in Supervision and for the assessment of qualifying Teachers, Mindfulness Network
- Apprenticeship in Mindfulness Teacher Training, Sussex Mindfulness Centre
- Mindfulness Supervision Training (General and IAPT specific), Mindfulness Network & UK Mindfulness Centres Collaboration
- Finding Peace in a Frantic World – Teacher training, Oxford Mindfulness Centre
- MBCT for Life – Teacher training, Oxford Mindfulness Centre
- Foundations in Mindfulness-based Approaches (MBCT & MBSR), Sussex Mindfulness Centre
- Professional Licence in Zen Shiatsu, Zen School of Shiatsu
- PG Diploma in Gestalt Therapy, Gestalt Centre
- BSc Psychology, University of Manchester
- MBCT for Clinical settings
- MBCT for general wellbeing, staff groups, community
- Adapted MBCT for Adolescents in Schools and Clinical settings
- MBCT for Life
- Finding Peace in a Frantic World for staff, parent/carer and community groups
- Adapted MBIs for individuals
- Delivering Mindfulness Workshops in workplaces and festivals
I have delivered Mindfulness Supervision to trainee, newly qualified and experienced Mindfulness Teachers since 2018. I also have extensive experience of offering Clinical Supervision to Psychological Therapists and Mental Health professionals in the NHS, public sector and private practice. I am trained in using the MBI-TAC to support the supervision process and for the assessment of students in training. I am particularly experienced in supervising newly qualified teachers and those with wobbly confidence levels.
- Adapted MBCT for Adolescents
- MBCT for Life
- Finding Peace in a Frantic World
- Mental Health settings including CYP and Adult IAPT Services
- Education and Public Sector
1 hour individual session – £50-£60
½ hour individual session – £25-£35
Please note: I do my best to offer supervision at reduced rates to new teachers or those who are needing to offer courses at a reduced rate to participants. Do mention this, if necessary, during our initial contact meeting.
Please see our Supervision FAQs for more details on the cost of supervision.
My personal mindfulness and meditation practice, both formal and informal, is an integral, non-negotiable and continually resourcing part of my life. I have practiced meditation and various forms of mindful movement since 1997. I particularly value opportunities to practice in community and continue to be nourished and inspired by teachings, practice and experiences on retreats which I attend on my own and with my children.