The supra-visors listed here have:
- extensive and longstanding and ongoing experience of personal practice, teaching and supervising
- a thorough understanding of the theoretical and practical issues involved with applying mindfulness to different teaching contexts
- supervised an extensive and diverse range of supervisees
- experience of supervising teachers with a wide range of experience levels
- received their own ongoing supra-vision
- clear knowledge of supervisory models and frameworks
- keep up-to-date with the BAMBA Good Practice Guidelines for teachers, trainers and supervisors
- a heartfelt and engaged involvement with supervision
For one-to-one supra-vision, please apply HERE, stating under additional details that you are applying for supra-vision. We can also offer group supra-vision online. If you are interested in joining group supra-vision please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be registered on our Community site to access more information and make contact with group supra-visors.
The following supervisors are AVAILABLE to offer one-to-one supra-vision:
The following supervisors are able to offer group supra-vision. Please contact email@example.com to find out more.
The following supervisors offer one-to-one supra-vision, but are currently UNAVAILABLE: